VP power fuel UK supplier

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craig911

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hey guys so I'm looking for a UK supplier of VP power fuel nitro

the last gallon i bought was quite some time ago since then it seams to have disappeared in the uk google hasn't been much help does anyone know where to get it from or a comparable quality fuel,

i used it as it was quite clean burning and great performance i used to run there 20 and 25% fuel with 9% oil

i have had to resort to buying some model technics 25% stuff that i'm not a fan of their fuel

also the main reason i used vp power fuel was it was quite well priced 1 gallon for around £20 including shipping

Really the only two I've ever seen are HPI optifuel (Runs well, a bit smokey) and Byrons race gen 2. The optifuel is £25.99 for 5 litres, and the Byrons is the same price strangely....
Both fuels are the same at Wheelspin Models. The only other option is Model Technics, which is very oily. From what I've seen those are the only fuels you can buy in the UK- you can't even buy the Traxxas blue stuff. Also, unless you live near Cannock or Otley, It's all dependent on your local shop- I don't think Royal Mail like shipping fuel either.

i have ran hpi optifuel in the past but the price put me off, may just invest in 5ltr at a time kind of annoying though £30 a pop with shipping, i will have to look into oil content and decide

i have ran hpi optifuel in the past but the price put me off, may just invest in 5ltr at a time kind of annoying though £30 a pop with shipping, i will have to look into oil content and decide
Most LHS's will do it cheaper if they get to know you.

Back