vids

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
i figured since not all the crawlers here are members on rcc they prolly dont get to see alot of very good crawling vids, so i thought id post up the better ones as i come across them...

these are not great quality and are off google from Crawl-a-palooza...but these do have great examples to the "noob" of what/where dig comes in and is basically a must have in competition...

this in my opinion is one of the best videos ever put together because of the quality of the film, music, and variety....(131 mb)

http://smregal.com/vids/RC vids/rccomp 41407 highrez.wmv

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks Curtis,,,,Fixed.

No problem Lloyd!!!!! those were some bad a$$ videos, I like how he went through all those gates backward on the same reverse, man do I need a dig....

soon you will have one lol...and yes you do....and yes all great vids that all show good examples of dig in use at a comp.

killer videos sng.....looks like i need to start reading and researching what DIG i want to install.

well not too many choices for your shafty setup with the axial trans....i would go with a DNA dig.

i have a rope bridge made out of bailing twine that spans about 90 feet......had is the right word i guess lol, that course got trashed by someone.

i have a rope bridge made out of bailing twine that spans about 90 feet......had is the right word i guess lol, that course got trashed by someone.

What a f&%*ing prick that is some bullsh!t I'd like to find the ba$tard that did it and kick there a$$!!!!!!:D

lol no doubt Curtis, pissed me off but oh well, can always make another one on another course.