Venom joins the SCT arena 2wd

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Losi won that award a long time ago

I like it. The green goes well with my Axial scorpion.

yea I'm wondering how duriable it is? cause it looks really good..i love the all green

Its not the ugliest I've seen for sure.

I'm going to have to disagree, and agree the Losi is hands down the worst body out there, STILL. Man it's ridiculous looking.

I've seen photos of this new Venom on another forum, and without the ridiculous "serpent" paint job the body really isn't too bad. Proportions seem to be decent at least, as well as fitment over the chassis and wheels (unlike the stupid Strikeout body, or the Slash bodies). Obvious ques taken from the Toyota Tundra... which is a love or hate thing, but what I do actually like about this body a lot is how the bedcage drops down below the bedsides. This looks much better to me, much more scale.

If you look at some chassis shots of this Venom, it does seem to have quite a few small innovative features too. If they perform as good as they are supposed to, this truck might be pretty desireable!

I think they should have chosen a different name than "SCX" though, to avoid confusion with the Axial trail rig.

It doesn't matter either way - beauty (or b-f-ing ugly) is in the eye of the beholder. :D

It's just my opinion that between the protruding grill and the ridiculous headlight treatments..... that it looks cartoonish, or like some kind of bug.
Probably with different headlight decals it'd be better looking, I dunno.

If you get board with the body you alway change the transmission from back to center....;)

looks rad in my opinion, can't wait to see one in "real" life, I wonder how theyre going to fair against the AE and kyoshos, anyone entering the sct market this late in the game has had plenty of time to refine the product for racing

Back