USA Network Blows

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pirata

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Here I'm watching the Jackal on the USA Network and I swear there must have been 10 commercial breaks in the last hour of the movie. I hate that channel but the movie is great.

They have to make it last as long as they can. If your still watching they they win.

How sad:dumb:

Another 4 commercial breaks since I posted. Sad. Really sad considering they are butchering up a pretty good movie and all I do on the breaks is hit my computer for a few minutes. Sounds like they make a worthwhile investment for the commercials.

It's all about the Benjamins....

And they always throw them in at a peak in the plot....

Plus! How much of the movie are they cutting out

I think TNN stinks. They were cool when they were "The Nashville Network", but now they are "The National Network", and they stink. They take up like 1/8 of your screen to tell you that you are watching TNN, and what flippin' show you are watching. It's bad enough every channel has those "bugs" in the corner of your screen, but these guys take it to the extreme. Needless to say, I don't watch them anymore.

I thought it was like Tuner Network somthing.....

I guess this is why I like dvd's and vidceo tapes. I choose what to watch when to watch it and no commercials!

Back