URL link issues !!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newnitro2020

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
Why does the links I've had say they're unavailable?

I noticed single-pass threads and even recent threads. Every time I link a video now since yesterday it shows unavailable as if there's a restriction.

My oldest thread is a review of Dragon Ball Z.

A figure that I bought with cool ability to spit its enemies.

Attachments

• Screenshot (482).png
    Screenshot (482).png
    111.2 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Why does the links I've had say they're unavailable?

I noticed single-pass threads and even recent threads. Every time I link a video now since yesterday it shows unavailable as if there's a restriction.

My oldest thread is a review of Dragon Ball Z.

A figure that I bought with cool ability to spit its enemies.

Are you punching in the right link ,an put public as you upload vid?..🤔

Yeah I have. I even double check Three or four times. But it will show us unavailable. I don't understand what's going on.

Why everybody else is links are working but not mine.

I double make sure everything. And this I believe I think just started yesterday.

And one of my threads got removed two. because it was considered useless because the only way you would know about is the click on the link so you know what the threat is about.

So for some reason there's some kind of error on this particular site or something I don't know.

I don't know if this is some kind of restriction that they put on me or what I don't know. I'm trying to figure that out.

Yeah I have. I even double check Three or four times. But it will show us unavailable. I don't understand what's going on.

Why everybody else is links are working but not mine.

I double make sure everything. And this I believe I think just started yesterday.

And one of my threads got removed two. because it was considered useless because the only way you would know about is the click on the link so you know what the threat is about.

So for some reason there's some kind of error on this particular site or something I don't know.

I don't know if this is some kind of restriction that they put on me or what I don't know. I'm trying to figure that out.

When you upload ,you have to punch in not for kids ,Y-tube will publish just about anything if the fields are
set right ,an oh yea ,if you are not committing a live murder!... :hehe:

Oh no! That's terrible. Now you have to type all that stuff in. Daaaang! (that's my best Joe Dirt impression).

It's not just you man. It is all the YT vids on here and Arrma forums.

Oh no! That's terrible. Now you have to type all that stuff in. Daaaang! (that's my best Joe Dirt impression).

It's not just you man. It is all the YT vids on here and Arrma forums.
I just was curious my dude that's all. Cuz it's like it just happened all of a sudden. And I know that when I had a talk with somebody as far as them giving me a report about something that I did.

So big deal. probably for the best because some of the videos I've had we're not that great. Like the video I did about the drill as far as getting the idea of bench tuning that wasn't a good video because what happened I found out that was a little more to it.

Like for warming up you have to put about a partial to 3/4 throttle. Just the warm-up the engine.

After that you have to be careful and how you're applying Full Throttle when tuning on the bench. Really short quick full pulls. Then with the low in the same thing but only you're going to 50% throttle. So it's probably best but some of my videos probably were not available.

Nevertheless I still wonder what was going on because I never had that happen before. And I thought it was something that maybe people on the site did as far as the administrators and stuff. Thank you for your answer. Getting back to a response you gave me on another thread. Yeah those easy starts sometimes be stressful to work on.

I find that sometimes they probably can cause more problems than good. I figured out respond to that because I had put under that thread wear says wrenching tools my response to your response.

Traxxas needs to upgrade the way they're battery system is. How many people can use 7.2 all they want. But why not have some kit that you can put a lipo battery or something that will last longer.

Easy starts they just drain batteries and you don't really have to do anything much to get them drain.

I have noticed videos not working also. The only thing I can suggest is try through a proxy server. Youtube seems to play videos from a certain area to certain areas. I've noticed videos I send to people in texas can't be viewed. I also noticed some videos are not avaliable in my country when they are made and posted in my country.

I have noticed videos not working also. The only thing I can suggest is try through a proxy server. Youtube seems to play videos from a certain area to certain areas. I've noticed videos I send to people in texas can't be viewed. I also noticed some videos are not avaliable in my country when they are made and posted in my country.
I'm going to see if I can figure out something and if I can find something maybe I'll share it and maybe it'll help someone else.

But yeah I mean it's just strange because yeah the videos I've had on some of my threads including one through that was removed by the people on the site today. Those were working videos but you two links show them as unavailable.

The threat that was removed was about just blogging and talkin. Because assuming that the video link was dead which it wasn't. That's why it was removed.

But I'm also concerned because the only way I get to communicate better since I have some issues. Is when I type voice or talking.

I'm going to see if I can figure out something and if I can find something maybe I'll share it and maybe it'll help someone else.

But yeah I mean it's just strange because yeah the videos I've had on some of my threads including one through that was removed by the people on the site today. Those were working videos but you two links show them as unavailable.

The threat that was removed was about just blogging and talkin. Because assuming that the video link was dead which it wasn't. That's why it was removed.

But I'm also concerned because the only way I get to communicate better since I have some issues. Is when I type voice or talking.

I think its Y-tube ,everyone's link is like that!...🤔

Other forums I go to the vids are still working fine. Just this forum and Arrma forum.

Ah ,ok ,yea because it doesn't show on Y-tube ,however ,you can see the vids ,but
you have to go to Y-tube direct to view the vid ,all you have to do is push y-tube on
the blank screen to view!...:thumbs-up:

Back