Upgrade to Triple Rate Shock Springs

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Digital Liquid

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I just scooped up these Triple Rate Shock Springs from Rcboyz. They are pretty nice and alot better than the stock springs.

I had the RCTrix 40% Springs but they seemed to feel as soft as the stock springs. I definitely wouldn't bother w/ the RCTrix 40% springs at all.

But if anyone is looking for a nice triple rate spring, these from rcboyz are pretty sweet. They handle really great on my Savage. Plus, you can't beat their price, set of 8 for only $7.

I just thought I would share, in case anyone was looking to upgrade their shock springs. They have black & purple springs. Here is a link to the black ones:

http://www.carttonic.com/catalog/in...tion=catalog_productinfo&uid=466&pi_id=115710

Later.....

springs

hi, just brought a pair! have to see how they are. good price though. did you know they have a ebay store???

cheers matey!

Those look pretty nice, i might have to pick some up. Thanks for the info Digital Liquid.
:thumbup:

Have you put them on? Do they work like they say?

Yeah, I put the springs on and have about 3 tanks of nitro on them. They handle great. It helped give my shocks a quicker rebound and also helped out in cornering.

Later....

Progressive springs are awesome. And for that price, you can't beat it. I may have to pick up a set to see for myself how good theirs are.

7 lb. rating at the top is key. Almost enough for the BIG air out there. 3lb on the lower portion is awesome for track running while maintaining stability so it doesn't make the truck bouncy.

I run RC Raven progressive springs on my maxx. I was going to get them for the Savage as well. But they arent as inexpensive as these.

Back