Typhon blx 3s v3 battery strap install

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlieTuna

RCTalk Talkaholic
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey everybody....
I have a armma typhon blx 3s v3. How in the Sam Hill do you install the battery straps??? It's got me 9n my way to going over the edge. Searched all over and can't find anything about how to do it. Please help out. Thanks all.
Charlie B

Screenshot_20211107-171409_Drive.jpg

I can't get the strap fed through the slots then go across the bottom of the battery tray and out the slot on the outside of the battery tray. Hard to explain.

I can't get the strap fed through the slots then go across the bottom of the battery tray and out the slot on the outside of the battery tray. Hard to explain.
You may have to remove the battery tray. Looks like 4 screws holding it in.

Last edited:
Oh, my bad. I searched for the 3s manual and thoughy that is what I grabbed.
It's still bolted in on the 3s. Just take the screws out and pull the tray. I had to do the same thing on the Granite.

The front strap is first threaded through the inside corner of the chassis and is exposed on the bottom of the chassis. There's a slot on the bottom of the chassis that the strap is threaded up through. That front strap that's exposed on the outside bottom of the chassis shows the fuzzy side of the velcro.

The rear strap threads through that orange part that is located under the drive shaft. That orange part is held in place by a single screw that threads up through the chassis. That orange part has to come out. Then you can thread the strap through that orange part and be on your way. There is a slot on the outside corner of the chassiss where the rear strap begins to thread. That rear strap is exposed to the inside bottom of the chassis.

l have the 3s Typhon. The straps are slightly confusing the first 2 or 3 times you'll deal with them. That said, its not rocket science. Persevere.....

Attachments

• 20210917_194057.jpg
    20210917_194057.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 58
Back