TXXXXXs UDR or Arrma Mojave 6s???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamr

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Boating
OK, I am on the fence again about which realistic desert racer to get.
Would like a realistic desert racer that floats over the terrain like both the T-UDR and the A-M6s.
Looking for some experienced driver with these vehicles. I would love to hear your opinion if you have both.

1700341648955.jpeg
1700341722167.jpeg

I am not looking for a A-M4s as they are too small for me.
Cost, replacement parts and aftermarket parts are pretty much the same for both from what I have seen.
I do think the UDR is more realistic looking but i hate the battery compartment.
I do not want to support TXXXXXs but I do not like the independent suspension of the M6s and prefer the trailing arms rear suspension of the UDR.
Any help here or do I have to make a spreadsheet of the pros and cons.

My middle son has a UDR, it has been a great vehicle for him. Nothing broken to date.
Any issues with the battery compartment?
Is he using the stock TXXXXXs batteries?
Will after market batteries fit in it?
Thanks.

Sorry, I don't have either. But I have been infatuated with the UDR for awhile now. I have seen a number of run videos, and the truck just looks so realistic gliding over some rough terrain all silky smooth like. It's the most impressive vehicle I have seen from Traxxas to date, and the most realistic suspension I have seen on a RTR vehicle.

My son uses Traxxas batteries, but I don't think they are an odd physical size, so aftermarket shouldn't be an issue.

Sorry, I don't have either. But I have been infatuated with the UDR for awhile now. I have seen a number of run videos, and the truck just looks so realistic gliding over some rough terrain all silky smooth like. It's the most impressive vehicle I have seen from Traxxas to date, and the most realistic suspension I have seen on a RTR vehicle.
I agree. It does look pretty cool doin that.
At this point the only issues I have with the UDR is the battery compartment and the fact that it is a TXXXXXs.

The Mojave is a beast. I love the way the suspension moves, especially when viewed in slow motion. It is pretty danged tough too.

No experience with the UDR which does look great, but you will have no regrets if you pick up the Mojave. Only suggestion for the Mojave would be to pick up a set of SCORCHED inner fender liners.

The Mojave is a beast. I love the way the suspension moves, especially when viewed in slow motion. It is pretty danged tough too.

No experience with the UDR which does look great, but you will have no regrets if you pick up the Mojave. Only suggestion for the Mojave would be to pick up a set of SCORCHED inner fender liners.
That Mojave toughness has been bragged on a lot on the internet. And it is pretty cool looking as well. I think you shared a dust bowl vid or pics of yours before? I would love to have both these rigs one of these days, but I will probably try to get the UDR first just because I saw some really cool shocks for it 😉

No experience here either but if I was to purchase one it would be the UDR.

This is the video that sold me on it. Some of the poor landings in this looked bad until the truck just stuck the landings like a pro. The truck looks very forgiving if you drive like an idiot, which I usually do.

Back