Twin titan lightning gtx2. I need 2 LRP ZR .28 lock screws

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam_theman

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
Hi folks I have the Twin Titan Lightning GTX2 with 2 LRP ZR .28 Engines and after finally getting it tweeked to run without the throttle sticking on (I can image people faces reading this) I returned home only to notice both carburettors were free/loose. So I ordered the lock screws/pinch bolt/lock pin (it holds the carburettor in the engine housing) from the only place I've ever brought rc parts from Wheelspin models, only to be given the run around for almost 5 weeks then to be told they can't actually get them.
I think I have located 2 but want to know if there's any more still around. The engines aren't even properly run in yet so I need to get them up and running. I'd only brought them a few months prior to I didn't expect to have to hunt down parts for brand new engine's like this.

Thanks in advance

Hi folks I have the Twin Titan Lightning GTX2 with 2 LRP ZR .28 Engines and after finally getting it tweeked to run without the throttle sticking on (I can image people faces reading this) I returned home only to notice both carburettors were free/loose. So I ordered the lock screws/pinch bolt/lock pin (it holds the carburettor in the engine housing) from the only place I've ever brought rc parts from Wheelspin models, only to be given the run around for almost 5 weeks then to be told they can't actually get them.
I think I have located 2 but want to know if there's any more still around. The engines aren't even properly run in yet so I need to get them up and running. I'd only brought them a few months prior to I didn't expect to have to hunt down parts for brand new engine's like this.

Thanks in advance
Ps I lost the lock pins/screw when it was on the field after tweeking it I forgot to mention that. I was advised to turn the carbs around in order to try make it work. A bit of time on modifications only to have to revert to the previous set up little grinding on one piece and I got what I needed then lost the screws/pins/bolts/bits that I need lol

Last edited: