Turns tighter left?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitbull14218

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So I was driving my savage x in the back yard and cart wheeled it not going very fast or in the grass.

After that I thought it seemed like it turns tighter to the right than the left, I didn't break anything from the cartwheel. The savage has a lot of purple near the steering components, I think it has a servo saver maybe.

I figured maybe the battery was weak which it was just charged, but tried another one which was also just charged and it does the same thing.

Maybe my servo got damaged? Its a SF50 high torque metal geared one.

The radio I didn't hit any Of the trim or end point adjustments.

So I was driving my savage x in the back yard and cart wheeled it not going very fast or in the grass.

After that I thought it seemed like it turns tighter to the right than the left, I didn't break anything from the cartwheel. The savage has a lot of purple near the steering components, I think it has a servo saver maybe.

I figured maybe the battery was weak which it was just charged, but tried another one which was also just charged and it does the same thing.

Maybe my servo got damaged? Its a SF50 high torque metal geared one.

The radio I didn't hit any Of the trim or end point adjustments.

Try pulling servo horn an re-centering the servo wiih the transmitter trim ,an
put the horn back on!

Try pulling servo horn an re-centering the servo wiih the transmitter trim ,an
put the horn back on!
Good idea, do they sometimes strip and cause this issue? The steering was still centered after I believe But I'll check it out

Servo gears Def strip... It happens. If you get the horn centered and it works properly, I say use what you have until you know there is a problem... But expect a problem...;)

Could be the servo horn just slipped on the servo head if its metal. Yeah that spring on the column that the steering turnbuckle or whatever you call it moves on is the servo saver, you can adjust the little collar below it up or down to change the tension.

Back