TRX4 RCAWD parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Addict Rc

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hello all, I’ve been sponsored by RCAWD and they sent me some parts for my TRX4 here’s the list of what they sent
Portal housing/outer axle
Front & rear bumpers
Shocks
Front & rear driveshafts
Hitch
1000 stickers (just about 🤣) banner, t-shirt
Pretty cool if you ask me here’s some pictures

F8E9BA67-5759-4FB0-A1D6-E139550763B1.jpeg

7A58AD73-5B2F-4A99-B9B8-CCCA4FAA85CC.jpeg

60016508-7098-4953-873B-46BE3B53DA97.jpeg

025932D9-6BC4-422B-B8EF-F76F24004523.jpeg

A178178F-303D-42B6-B6B4-48DC4965AE26.jpeg

D3FA350A-FB7D-4B03-9ECB-4E012C8D2C83.jpeg

63ADDEF5-51F2-41AF-B157-5384478B45D8.jpeg

Hello all, I’ve been sponsored by RCAWD and they sent me some parts for my TRX4 here’s the list of what they sent
Portal housing/outer axle
Front & rear bumpers
Shocks
Front & rear driveshafts
Hitch
1000 stickers (just about 🤣) banner, t-shirt
Pretty cool if you ask me here’s some pictures

View attachment 160372

View attachment 160373

View attachment 160374

View attachment 160375

View attachment 160376

View attachment 160377

View attachment 160378
Whats up. Hell yeah looks awesome. I still need to build .you TRX-4. It's still sitting in the box. Got to love free parts and stickers.

Heck yea and I love free stickers too as STONER said he actually sent me some that I rep on my welder 😉

You couldn't pay me to use their parts again. I bought a bunch of their parts for one of my other cars, the cvds bent on the first run, the steering bell crank didn't even fit and the caster blocks and hubs added so much slop to the suspension the car was undrivable.

You couldn't pay me to use their parts again. I bought a bunch of their parts for one of my other cars, the cvds bent on the first run, the steering bell crank didn't even fit and the caster blocks and hubs added so much slop to the suspension the car was undrivable.
Hmm weird no problems on the TRX4 parts except the screw holes where small

I saw 2FM on YT do a review and test of the RCAWD portals for the SCX24. They didn't get a good review at all.

They do look cool but preform just as well, I do like the driveshaft because I can watch them move rather than stock you can't, the only thing I have to complain about is the screw holes on the bumpers where too small but nothing a drill coulnt fix

They do look cool but preform just as well, I do like the driveshaft because I can watch them move rather than stock you can't, the only thing I have to complain about is the screw holes on the bumpers where too small but nothing a drill coulnt fix
Undersize screw holes... how does that even happen? Everything is made in a CNC machine. You setup the machine, make your first part, inspect it to make sure it matches the blueprint, send it to quality control for a first piece inspection, then just keep hitting the go button. Every part comes out identical. Tooling for cutting aluminum lasts nearly forever, so dimensions don't vary more than .0005" (if that) on any dimension throughout a whole day's run. So how do they produce a part with undersize drilled holes? Here's how... it's either incompetence, complete lack of quality control, or they just plain don't give a crap. It might not seem like much of an issue, but it really is. Make sure you don't fluff up your reviews just for free parts. Don't become "that guy". You'll get more followers telling it like it is. Oh, and the company will try to do better next time 😉

Undersize screw holes... how does that even happen? Everything is made in a CNC machine. You setup the machine, make your first part, inspect it to make sure it matches the blueprint, send it to quality control for a first piece inspection, then just keep hitting the go button. Every part comes out identical. Tooling for cutting aluminum lasts nearly forever, so dimensions don't vary more than .0005" (if that) on any dimension throughout a whole day's run. So how do they produce a part with undersize drilled holes? Here's how... it's either incompetence, complete lack of quality control, or they just plain don't give a crap. It might not seem like much of an issue, but it really is. Make sure you don't fluff up your reviews just for free parts. Don't become "that guy". You'll get more followers telling it like it is. Oh, and the company will try to do better next time 😉
True, I’m not going to fluff up my review, I’m not actually reviewing these parts they sponsored me for comps, I will make a video of install and running with the parts, I try to tell the truth without upsetting the company or the viewers

If they wanted to make a good quality product they would not use minors for promotion.

I am not sure how legal is that, and do they care about parent consent when they are dealing with kids for paid reviews.

No offense addict rc, nothing personal, I am just wondering from a legal standpoint. I guess if your parents singed some contract with these Chinese companies that's fine. Chinese communist party is known for child labor, just saying

I try to tell the truth without upsetting the company or the viewers
You can't review items from companies you're sponsored by. IMHO, As soon as most people see you're sponsored by the company they automatically suspect you of stretching the truth or out right lying even if you're really not. I personally wont watch reviews on products a YT channel is sponsored by. No way to know if they are on the up and up or not. just my :2cents:

If they wanted to make a good quality product they would not use minors for promotion.

I am not sure how legal is that, and do they care about parent consent when they are dealing with kids for paid reviews.

No offense addict rc, nothing personal, I am just wondering from a legal standpoint. I guess if your parents singed some contract with these Chinese companies that's fine. Chinese communist party is known for child labor, just saying
Well I guess they never asked for my age but my parents always check before I send them info