TRX Slogan WE ARE READY TO RUN

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_789

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Their message board is getting its own slogan now also
WE ARE READY TO BAN.... I couldn't ressit it...X

i think its should be :were ready to ban all Rc nitro talk members :stupid:

Why don't you just go to the trx board and spam till your fingers hurt from typing !!! Then they will have a reason to hate us !!!

In the case that you missed it, they already have more than ample excuse to hate us. Trust me.

Oh ok ! Is this why everyone here hates OQ and The other mod at the TRX board ?

Pretty much...the founding members of the forum came over here to get away from those idiots. Upon arrival we pretty much started an Anti-TRAXXAS campaign targeting those two idiots Oval Queen and her dipstick husband Holmwrecker. There are a couple of other mods over there that are more than deserving of the ass beating we heap on OW and HW, but those two by far enjoy the most hate and discontent from this board and most of the long term members. I'm sure that if you do a search on OQ, Oval Queen, Oval, or any other derogatory derivative of that pigs name, you will find out what I mean. The same goes for her idiotic chump of a husband, HW.

TRX Slogan: WE ARE READY TO RUN!

I never knew they were a French company.....

Hey....I resemble that remark :D

Originally posted by Candyman
TRX Slogan: WE ARE READY TO RUN!

I never knew they were a French company.....

Ohh poop - now thats FUNNY!

-WoodiE

Originally posted by WoodiE

Ohh poop - now thats FUNNY!

-WoodiE
Hey watch the profanity there buddy....:p X

I've got my banning wand and I'm not afraid to use it.....wait no I don't, I got nothing.

Originally posted by nitro dave
I've got my banning wand and I'm not afraid to use it.....wait no I don't, I got nothing.

That was almost funny but not quite, assclown

Last edited:
Nitro Dave notice who he is quoting.

Word!

Last edited:
i wanna be a mod for this fourm...hehe=devil

Man now i see why they hate most of rcnt now !!! lol

Back