TRX-4M how could I say no

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mtbmatty

RCTalk Talkaholic
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Flying
Put this little guy under the Tree yesterday, mini crawlers are the shiz!!
Gonna order up some wheels and brass to help keep it grounded.
We have an old stone wall in the back that we have a mini course set up.

Wondering if there is an adapter to charge the battery on a regular charger??
also wondering when the battery dies is it in storage mode??

878228D3-FEC1-4261-8A2E-C26B60E2C7FC.jpeg

EC901E73-A2AF-4EF0-A3FC-5650E0B56071.jpeg

Installed the canyon trail tires, and brass hub extensions. took it out for a test run before dark tonight.
we bought some cool injora beadlocks, but the 6 bolts that hold the two halves together are too short, so I need to figure that out….
5867A76E-9F12-48E4-914C-CF2336A2F0CE.jpeg

Installed the canyon trail tires, and brass hub extensions. took it out for a test run before dark tonight.
we bought some cool injora beadlocks, but the 6 bolts that hold the two halves together are too short, so I need to figure that out….
View attachment 159375
Are the tires to thick for the Injora wheels. Sometimes you really have to pinch them tight to get the screws started. Do the screws go in without the tires?

Are the tires to thick for the Injora wheels. Sometimes you really have to pinch them tight to get the screws started. Do the screws go in without the tires?
The bead is rather thick, I was also wondering if it is too much so to make it work.
The hardware that came with is barely long enough to hold them together without a tire mounted.
It’s been a laugh a minute. First I had to order a set of micro Allen wrenches because for some reason I didn’t have a 1.3 mm Allen, then the screws are too short, and…. The included brass wheel weights don’t even fit on the other injora wheels on our scx24. What the heck yo!!
On a positive note I love the canyon trail tires. You know there good when you get that distinct rubber on rock sound right before they get traction and make it over an obstacle, so satisfying

It may be just easier to get longer screws if you have access to a hobby shop.
Some wheel kits provides 2 longer screws to start the beading process. Once the 2 longer screws get things compressed then the shorter screws finishes off the job, with the 2 longer screws ultimately removed.

I was wondering about the canyon trail tires being to thick. I bought the black chrome Traxxas rims so didn't run across that issue.

It may be just easier to get longer screws if you have access to a hobby shop.
Some wheel kits provides 2 longer screws to start the beading process. Once the 2 longer screws get things compressed then the shorter screws finishes off the job, with the 2 longer screws ultimately removed.
No such luck, in terms of longer starter screws. I do plan to check a couple local shops to see if I can find some hardware that would work. Id rather try and make these work since we already have them
I was wondering about the canyon trail tires being to thick. I bought the black chrome Traxxas rims so didn't run across that issue.
Wise move sir

They are awesome little trucks, even right out of the box. I love our scx24, but prefer this little guy….

Installed the Injora Brass Diff. Covers. Perfect fit and easy install, with a nice amount of weight to help the cause. Took these at Our home crawler course today. We had been running 1/10 scale crawlers on this, but have been overhauling it to change it up. Turns out there are a lot of cool lines for the Bronco….

843C55CE-E149-4C55-8672-DB8B905E36DF.jpeg

FF219FAC-7A51-4063-80A2-9B0536314CF3.jpeg

A6BCA896-8406-4CF0-8082-6C2614096CCA.jpeg

A0FFC3BE-0E53-4231-AEAC-1368B3B1782B.jpeg

9D723CBC-C8AD-474C-A875-602FBA0719CC.jpeg

here is a panoramic I also took today….

1610BFE2-7322-4CAE-90A7-28E4D935999F.jpeg

Back