Trx 3.3 carb issues

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bizness302

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone have a OS #11K carb for sale. This new engine I put on is giving me hell. I'm done with it til I get a new carb!

Anyone have a OS #11K carb for sale. This new engine I put on is giving me hell. I'm done with it til I get a new carb!
Whats up man! What do you mean buy giving you trouble. Did you go threw the 5 tanks of break in with the trx3.3. And it's been very humid out here. I'm up in jersey.the humidity and heat will mess up your tune.

If its a trx 3.3, some had luck with losi 3.4 carb. And losi guys with the 3.3. Keep in mind, your new carb more then likely wont have the same needle settings as factory.

Whats up man! What do you mean buy giving you trouble. Did you go threw the 5 tanks of break in with the trx3.3. And it's been very humid out here. I'm up in jersey.the humidity and heat will mess up your tune.
In my 18 or so years of running traxxas engines. This one by far has given me a major headache tuning it. After putting a os .21 in my other one and it being so easy to tune, I'm so frustrated with this engine at this point! This is my 6th trx motor and none have beaten me up like this one!

In my 18 or so years of running traxxas engines. This one by far has given me a major headache tuning it. After putting a os .21 in my other one and it being so easy to tune, I'm so frustrated with this engine at this point! This is my 6th trx motor and none have beaten me up like this one!
Wow that is crazy. Sorry to hear that man. I surprised you didn't kick the RC across the dirt 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I would have at that point