Traxxas trying to step up.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing truly groundbreaking there. Locking diffs would have been a plus. More scale chassis and body a plus. Traxxas kind of missed the mark on this one.

I looks like a 4x4 slash with softer springs. I don't think they needed to make a whole new rig.

Sent from my *PiMP Boy-3000*

For some reason I want that!! Except its not scale at all unless your talkin 1/10 scale... and an all around ifs system is where they went wrong, that and a tub chassis... But I still like it!

Last edited:
Just another variation of the slash. Sales of the slash have really fallen off of lately (at least in my area) and they had to do something with all those parts.

FAIL. Simple as that. Just like the thing where they were coming out with the next big crawler, which turned out to be the plummit.

a few extra parts and a slash or a stampede laying around and it would be a simple build, i think if they are gonna try and do something different it should start fresh on paper, not spin offs of their earlier trucks. I'm sure they will sell some of them,but i dont see it taking off and blistering the market.

But it goes 30 mph! Don't you want to see one climb rocks that fast?

Its a slash summit, THE NEW TRAXXAS SLUMMIT! Hit n scale rocks WOT and be a total gaytard crawling newb... I still wanna see it run. I like the looks but thats about it...

No solid axles, no step up. Yet another fail on Traxxas part.