Traxxas Stampede saves 6 lives

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
While just about everyone of us use our R/C's for enjoyment purposes, Staff Sgt. Christopher Fessenden also used his Traxxas Stampede equipped with a wireless video camera which was given to him by this brother Ernie to search for mprovised Explosive Devices (or IED's).

Fessenden had loaned the truck to a group of soldiers who was driving his Traxxas Stampede around looking for road-side bombs, when it triggered a trip-wire causing about 500 pounds of explosives to go off - saving the six soldiers lives!

Click to continue

That's so great. Glad that our hobby can be used for serious purposes.

ha ha repost, beet ya to it Mike...:D

Have any of you seen the latest rc car action magazine, The traxxas emaxx that guy turned into a robotic weapon is unbelivable.

I brought a Nitro T-Maxx to Iraq years ago and used it for mine sweeping.....got in a little trouble over it too...lol. I brought a Slash and Savy Flux to Afghanistan. Always good times

Save lives

I think its great it saved 6 lives.
I think they need to find out how some one found out about all the navy seals that killed bin laden that got shot down and killed.

I think somebody told somebody who whas in what plane

very very sad what happened
our thoughts and prayers go out to their familys.

Thank you to all those that have served and still are serving

i got out before desert storm

Back