Traxxas Stampede 2wd 3S Basher

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So...to be honest, I was a bit lazy to write what happened all in the meantime. I don't remember everything, but I broke parts, I upgraded stuff, so this thread isn't up to date anymore, and I haven't updated it for so long that I can't continue it in it's old fashion.

BUT, if some of you are interested in how the truck looks now and I find some time in the next weeks I may do a general little update. So if you're interested in seeing that just leave a comment down below. :)

So, I don't have the time to write down everything that changed with the truck at the moment, but here are two pictures of it in its current state:

IMG_20200417_144453_739.jpg

IMG_20200417_144453_737.jpg

@D3MON
And I will definitely post them, it's just that I have a lot to do at the moment, so almost no time.
But the biggest upgrade by fas has been the power system. I had a spare Arrma BLX100 ESC as I upgraded my BRCC to a MAX8, and decided to get myself a Turnigy 3665 3190kv motor.

But, I have 2 videos which I can put in here for now.

This one is an older video of mine (before the motor upgrade). I saw the ramp and, well, sended it :D :

This one is quite recent, after the motor upgrade. I had those pretty cheap Truggy tires left over which I had no use for anymore...so I decided to burn some rubber ? :

That's awesome! Tons of air! No rush, but always interested seeing build logs, what was an issue and how corrected, or just shiny new upgrades.

Back