Traxxas Slash, Spektrum DX4C, & HobbyStar tools fundraiser!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like 'DIBS' has been settled. I really hope this pic has been voted in as tha family X-mas card!!!

Well we FINALLY did it and the timing couldn't be any better - just before Christmas! :D

Before we announce the winners I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that joined the fundraiser and thanks for your support.

And now lets find out who the winners are, first up the HobbyStar SAE / Metric hex drivers & Nut driver set:
hobbystar-tools.jpg

Goes to @DerekPike

The winner of the Spektrum DX4C with AVC receiver SRS4210:
dx4c-avc.jpg

is @WVNed

And now the winner of the Traxxas Slash 2WD 58024 is:
slash.jpg

@Racer 1966

Congrats to the winners and thanks again!

Congrats everyone!!! (was secretly hoping this would have stretched out til after the holidays... Would have been able to jump in after that... (of course, it would likely have ended up like most other plans of some 'freed up money' and is already spent 3 other ways... Just another SURPRISE for ME!!! :hehe:)

I won the Traxxas?!?! Whoo hoo! Thanks WoodIE! Is the new Pink edition an option? Seriously,I like how it looks otherwise I'll go with the red version.
Congrats to the other winners too!

Let's see now,
Dear Santa, I need a LCG chassis,brushless motor and esc,a 5000mAh 3s LiPo, and a few aluminum anno parts and ummmm...

I was minding my own business today just getting some work done then I was paged to receiving. When I went down there they handed me this......

illkqu.jpg

r0xi5d.jpg

That's right folks, the prizes here are REAL!!! Thank You WoodiE! Merry Christmas to me!

There will be much more to come on this one real soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back