Traxxas Slash, Spektrum DX4C, & HobbyStar tools fundraiser!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Want to win some cool prizes while helping support RCNT at the same time? You're going to like this then! We're doing a mini fundraiser for the site and giving away a Traxxas Slash, Spektrum DX4C with AVC radio system and a set of HobbyStar hex and nut driver tool set as a way to say thanks for your support!

Prizes

Traxxas Slash 2WD 58024 - winners choice of blue, red, or gray
slash.jpg

Spektrum DX4C with AVC receiver SRS4210
dx4c-avc.jpg

HobbyStar SAE / Metric hex drivers & Metric Nut driver set
hobbystar-tools.jpg

All members who join will receive a set of RCNitroTalk decals.
rcnt-decals.jpg

Please send me a PM with your name and shipping address so I know where to send the decals.

Buy a Fundraiser Ticket NOW

Rules

• THREE winners will be picked, one for each of the above prizes.
  • You must be 18 years of age to participate or have a parent purchase tickets for you.
  • You must be a registered member of RCNitroTalk to participate.
  • Winners must provide their name, address and telephone number.
  • All ticket sales are final - no refunds.
  • Winners will be announced in this thread.
  • Winners must claim prize(s) no later then 10 days after winning, or new winner will be picked.
  • RCNitroTalk reserves the right to modify these rules at any time.

*All members world wide are eligible for this partner membership and eligible to win any prize. Please note that all members outside the lower 48 states may have to pay actual shipping on the prizes if picked as a winner.

attn: [USERGROUP=12]@Supporting Member[/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=4]@RCNT Staff[/USERGROUP]

@Macguyver and @olds97_lss - if you have a paypal debit card you can use that during checkout, or any other debit / credit card. However we can't use paypal directly for payments. I know it kinda stinks but unfortunately that's what we have to follow.

@Macguyver and @olds97_lss - if you have a paypal debit card you can use that during checkout, or any other debit / credit card. However we can't use paypal directly for payments. I know it kinda stinks but unfortunately that's what we have to follow.
I figured as much. Seems papal is cracking down on small organizations using them these days.

We're 30% there, lets keep this going!

[USERGROUP=2]@Registered[/USERGROUP]

When will buying tickets end? Can't buy till this weekend

Wow,great prizes for a seemly low goal! I can't believe it's not sold out yet. Get busy people - this site is worth a donation without any prizes!

Sorry, back amongst the living again. I'm assuming this site is secure like PayPal is @WoodiE ?

Sorry, back amongst the living again. I'm assuming this site is secure like PayPal is @WoodiE ?
Absolutely. It's used by Lyft, Best Buy, Under Armour, The Salvation Army, Facebook and many many more companies and individuals.

Absolutely. It's used by Lyft, Best Buy, Under Armour, The Salvation Army, Facebook and many many more companies and individuals.
Thanks figured as much, but had never seen or heard of it . buying some now

I can't enter this giveaway sadly, will there be more giveaways in the future?

No very many people seem to want to win a slash. Already have one? Why not win one and give it as a Christmas present? Or sell it on craigslist and make some coin. Win Win.

Apparently nobody wants a slash for Christmas!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back