Traxxas Revo 3.3 Body

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcaddict234

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
I want to put a cool body on my Traxxas Revo 3.3. What are some bodies that fit?

I want to put a cool body on my Traxxas Revo 3.3. What are some bodies that fit?
Any body that has the same wheelbase and is wide enough should work. Id probably double check the length too but generally if the wheel base and width are good the body is good.

I found a body that I would like but I’m not sure because it says it is a 1/8 scale body. Is the Revo 3.3 1/8 scale or just the body and will it fit?
I found a body that I would like but I’m not sure because it says it is a 1/8 scale body. Is the Revo 3.3 1/8 scale or just the body and will it fit?
Sorry forgot to say what body. It is the pro line 1980 Chevy Silverado. Part number:

PRO3248-00​

Sorry forgot to say what body. It is the pro line 1980 Chevy Silverado. Part number:

PRO3248-00​

Traxxas calls the REVO a 1/10 scale but its closer in size to an 1/8 scale.

Directly from Prolines website.
Capture.JPG