Traxxas Nitro Rustler 2.5 REar exhaust???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

splashn94

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I am looking for a rear exhaust for my 2.5 Rustler. Does anyone know how to do it or where I can get one? Thanks

Unless you are good with a welder and a cut-off wheel and have another header to cut... i would stick with side exhaust.

There is no advantage if the exaust comes out the back of you car. You will get better performance from a good side exaust set up.

I think they do make a 360 stinger exhaust for the 2.5. I think I've seen them for 2.5.

THey sell a rear exhaust on ebay for the rustler. I do not know anything about the pipe other than seeing it listed!

.21Rc10GT said:

If you are asking me they are a waste of time unles your car is going to be a shelf queen. Even a shelf queen I wouldn't do it. They promote nothing IMO. They are a gimmick. If you want to reduce the amount of grease that ends up on your ride then buy an Exhaust deflector from Dubro or GS Racing. THey do the job and some claim there is a performance boost.

Back