Traxxas maxx 3.3 sucks

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people shouldn't have tools.

I hate to say it but I agree with this.

One day I was showing a green horn the oil patch, a consutant called, and asked us to pull apart a flowline, and on our first union the guy puts the pipe wrench on wrong (to tighten), the consutant and I both told him to turn it around, and without a hesitation he puts the handle side on the flowline.......This was funny enough, I thought.

Imagine our surprise when he started with the twisting motion. To this day I never seen another consutant ask a greener if he was handicapped.

Trust me, I would have gotten mad on his behalf, but I was on probation with a second verbale warning, for swearing at a trucker.

I like Traxxas products...Once you get it broke in right and tuned they run very well.. plus like it was said before if you have question their costumer service people are very helpful.. keep your head up and you will get the hang of it. This group is also a great place to look for help... I would start with a basic tune 4 turns counter clockwise from closed on the HSN and the LSN needs to be flushed with the inside lip of the arm..