Traxxas Link Tire setting for Proline Badlands MX43

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marksy

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hi I have my new Xmaxx 8S and decided to fit Proline Badlands MX43 on it. While using Traxxas Link there is an option of setting the tires used but Proline or Badlands MX43 are not an option so I asked Proline for their advice, after 5 days they came back and told me "it is drivers choice" not helpful!!!!

My question is are there any driver(s) who has the same tires on their Xmaxx 8S and uses the Traxxas Link if they have put the tire settings that work best with the Link app and subsequently the driving of their Xmaxx.

Many thanks

Hi I have my new Xmaxx 8S and decided to fit Proline Badlands MX43 on it. While using Traxxas Link there is an option of setting the tires used but Proline or Badlands MX43 are not an option so I asked Proline for their advice, after 5 days they came back and told me "it is drivers choice" not helpful!!!!

My question is are there any driver(s) who has the same tires on their Xmaxx 8S and uses the Traxxas Link if they have put the tire settings that work best with the Link app and subsequently the driving of their Xmaxx.

Many thanks
Hi did you ever find out about this as I have literally just done the same thing but don't know what setting to use on the Traxxas link
Regards
Phil

I dont use Traxxas link but Id assume if you just find a tire thats on the list thats the same approx diameter as the tires you are using it will be fine.

Thats a question that should have been asked to Traxxas btw. Proline isnt going to have working knowledge of Traxxas link options.

Hi did you ever find out about this as I have literally just done the same thing but don't know what setting to use on the Traxxas link
Regards
Phil
Hi sorry for not getting back earlier as I was not using RcTalk much. Any I have just put my settings to Maxx AT (tires) for the last 18 months and it seems to work fine. It is quite a noisy tire on the road but is very grippy when taking sharp turns. Works fine off road well so that is my view, hopes it helps. Regards

Back