Traxxas jato

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apple

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I am new to this I just got a new traxxas jato 3.3 I am wondering what off road tyres
To get to go on a track any help would be great thank u

:rolleyes:
Um? Aren't those for an 1/8th scale with 17mm hubs? The Jato is 10th scale with 12mm hubs.

That's okay. Just go to that website and look for the ones you need. They have a complete selection of pre-mounted and unmounted wheels and tires.

I run the 2.8" trenchers on my eJato. I converted it to brushless. They hook up pretty good on most surfaces, but they do balloon.

When it was nitro, I ran 17mm hub adapters and had 1/8th buggy wheels/tires on it. I ran buggy badlands on the rear and street on the front. Was great for bashing in the grass, which is where I run the most.

I switched to the 2.8" trenchers when I went electric to give it a bit more cushion for the landings. I used traxxas jato 2.8" wheels and mounted the tires on them.

I run the 2.8" trenchers on my eJato. I converted it to brushless. They hook up pretty good on most surfaces, but they do balloon.

When it was nitro, I ran 17mm hub adapters and had 1/8th buggy wheels/tires on it. I ran buggy badlands on the rear and street on the front. Was great for bashing in the grass, which is where I run the most.

I switched to the 2.8" trenchers when I went electric to give it a bit more cushion for the landings. I used traxxas jato 2.8" wheels and mounted the tires on them.
Oh I forgot that the front of the Jato doesn't even have hexes, it uses the old school RC10 style bearing wheels.