Traxxas Hostile again…

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now you know...and that's half the battle...

Glad to see my secret was only let out of the bag by me...for the others that knew, I appreciate your keeping of my confidence.

Next time I am feeling hostile towards a member on this board, i'll rage on the other board. It is much more fun to put their mods through their paces than to kick a certain defenseless member of this board around...;)

Don't worry...I am a creature of habit and so is my mule...he'll step out of line or on my toes again, and i'll be there to smack him around...

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
Now you know...and that's half the battle...

Glad to see my secret was only let out of the bag by me...for the others that knew, I appreciate your keeping of my confidence.

Next time I am feeling hostile towards a member on this board, i'll rage on the other board. It is much more fun to put their mods through their paces than to kick a certain defenseless member of this board around...;)

I had people sending me instant messages asking if that was me..I said nope I built an acount just so I could try and send misnintrope and invite to our board later to find out that it was Skymaxx. Well I am moving into my house in the next few days as soon as some legal crap gets setteled then I Will have a diffrent cable service and new Ip so I think I will build a psudo name and actually play good for a while then unleash the wrath of X_789's ghost...X

I find that funny. Sorry for all the confusion X. Next time I go on a tear over there, I'll let you in on it. Just in case.

Hey MO stick around here...there is always something fun going on...

Last edited:
Well Maxximus Output looks like that thread got deleted from the Traxxas forum. I guess their EGO was to big for the joke.

MMM,thought it might.The iron hand comes down once more.

Boy that was the hardest thing Iv ever done it was almost a slap:classic: but I held back and just gave them the clapp.

Oh now I get it:D I would not even wish that on them.

Pause

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah right:D