Traxxas Community Forum

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alein

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well I have come to the very conclusion others that are now here have come to, that place has gone to the dogs. It edited everything that is posted that the Marshalls see as offensive but it's ok for them to offend people on the forum. It was a place to fine out thing at one time now it's not worth the hassles.

Looks like this will be my new forum to find out thing new and old :) .

Welcome aboard

And they came two by two...the exodus continues

Welcome aboard guys. Seeing many familiar names strolling in. It's getting bigger!!

so does that mean Woodie built an ark persay?

woodie is Noah....cool

nd

Welcome!Make yourself at home.

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to the board:D I think youll find the MODs here are alot better then over there.

Hey Hunter,
My deepest sympathies go out to you for being ousted from the very prestigious "Traxxas Puppet Club". I am very sorry to hear that Mommy and Pappa decided you were no longer worthy of being a member of the Suck Up family, as you got caught red handed telling people that there might be a better way. How dare you state the truth so obviously. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?? I can only hope, that some how you will find some meaning in life, after the traumatic experience you have been through.

Enough of the condolences, as I don't wish to injure you any more, by bringing up those horrible memories of finding out that that you have been thrown out of the house by Mom and Dad, because you weren't thinking like you should of, and you didn't ask permission to state the obvious.

I have noticed, that some of the strings that they have attached to some of there puppets, are very long indeed, As it appears as if at least a couple of the members of the "Traxxas Suck Up Puppet Club" have migrated over here to see if they could hang out in both camps. I have read some of their past posts on the Puppet Forum, that only make my stomach start convulsing to the point, that I have to fight the urge to throw up all over my keyboard. Such as " Mommy? Did I say that good enough for you" and "Mommy, if there is anything else you want me to say, just let me know, OK?" Just typing those words, was enough to make me feel like I just swallowed a quart of ipecac.

Anyways, just wanted to let you know that your singing to a Choir thats bigger then you know. Take care man, and HELLO EVERYONE!! (Just thought I would say that on my first post."

P.S. Mods, please do not delete or edit my post, unless you get a note from your Mom.

Last edited:
Well mountain man your certainly hardcore!I think the traxx forum is o.k for those starting out or those who wish to help others but there is a very biased attitude from big brother and after a while as most of us have witnessed it wears you down.Look at it this way at least it was away for most of us on this forum to meet which has got to be a good thing.

Alein, welcome dude, I too came over and I like it here, much more relaxed and you don't have to worry that every word you type will be subject to the almighty edit or delete button.

Mountain man, preach on brother, I hear ya loud and clear. I get all tingly inside when I hear so many who are not afraid to stand up and tell the truth

MountainMan welcome to the board:classic: There are no sympathies needed Iv got a much better home here. The members are much more fun here and we have a better class of Mods on this board.

Hi guys I have jumped ship to, I still check their boards but Y even try to post anything.

Welcome Tmaxxster, kick back relax and have a cold one :cheers:

i to have come here from there only reason i really pay attn is for the rustler and 4tec boards over there maybe they will pick up here and this is the only place i have to come

:batman:

Welcome all, to bad you wen't here last night:sneaky: But tell every rc bud you got bout this forum

Back