Traxxas blast really slow?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mek

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
I bought my traxxas blast 1 and 1/2 years ago and about a year ago. it broke, it won’t go faster than 5 miles an hour (it’s almost like too much air is getting where the prop is) I tried replacing the motor, and battery and took out all the hardware that spins and made sure it was ok, the prop seems fine I really am confused right now. Pls help

Last edited:
You aren't giving us enough to go on. What broke? Did it stop running? Pulling the trigger does what? Are there any lights on the ESC? Are they blinking, or steady? What color are they? Does the rudder still move? When you say it "broke", did you crash it? Did something physically break, or just stop working? Details, details, details. Pics help too.

You aren't giving us enough to go on. What broke? Did it stop running? Pulling the trigger does what? Are there any lights on the ESC? Are they blinking, or steady? What color are they? Does the rudder still move? When you say it "broke", did you crash it? Did something physically break, or just stop working? Details, details, details. Pics help too.
Sorry I didn’t see that I fixed it
This is what shows on full throttle

Attachments

• DCB42527-4AEC-4FA4-89D3-10560C13A900.jpeg
    DCB42527-4AEC-4FA4-89D3-10560C13A900.jpeg
    216.6 KB · Views: 52
Get out your manual and look for info on how to calibrate your ESC. It is a procedure which involves setting the endpoints of the trigger and zero position.

Your throttle trim knob needs to be centered whenever you turn the RC on, and especially when recalibrating the ESC.

Get out your manual and look for info on how to calibrate your ESC. It is a procedure which involves setting the endpoints of the trigger and zero position.

Your throttle trim knob needs to be centered whenever you turn the RC on, and especially when recalibrating the ESC.
The nautica can’t be recalibrated

no not bad. what type of battery nimh? id check the voltage of battery

Back