traxxas blast questions

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beason

Bash, Fix, Repeat..
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
i found a traxxas blast for pretty cheep locally and i would like some info on it. I've never seen one in person. They want $50 for it and it looks like the older one, but comes complete rtr. Is this a decent boat or a waist of $$? i dont have alot of places to run it but thought it would be cool to have, if not just to make a trailer for and drag around behind the emaxx.

Its a great boat, its just small. 50 rtr seems really good though. unlike a car with tons of moving parts, its kinda hard to "wear out" boats, with the exception of Motor and steering servo.

how small is it? would it look scale behind an emaxx? or more like a pede?

It is just under 2 ft long.

well I'm picking it up this afternoon. he is sending a battery as well so i will be able to make sure it works. the neighbor says i can use his pool to test drive it in to! are there "hopups" for these, like the ground rigs? besides faster motors... I'm so making it faster!

Well, all they are is, a servo, an ESC, a motor, a reciever, and a driveshaft with a prop. You could upgrade the prop, and throw in a better motor, i guess thats about it.

Back