Traxxas 4 tec 3.3

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unknown123

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey! I was wondering, where does the battery pack go on a traxxas 4 tec 3.3?

do you have a manual?
if not go to the traxxas website and download it.

I'm new to the forum an i have a quick question I'm hopeing someone can answer i have a traxxis 4tec with a trx 15 an when i accelerate all four wheels spin up but , only the front wheels have any real power to them , i removed the belt that transfer the power to the front wheels an the rear wheels doesn't move at all, when i pick the car up the rear wheels will spin but have no real power to them i hope someone can help pls an ty for your time

@ Unknown123, The RX pack goes in between the 2 chassis layers on the other side fromn the exhaust pipe, there should be a thick black zip tie looking strap that will anchor it in.

@rcmike, make sure that the belts are tight and each gear front and rear is properly meshed to each other and turn freely by hand. Other than that I'm not sure, nitro isnt my fancy but I have had a 4tec 3.3

i checked all the gears their meshing very good, the belts are tight but not over tight an i checked the back axal shaft an i can turn it by hand an holding the gear on the end isnt slipping at all. do u guys think a one way bearing could be slipping at high speed because i checked it an its doing its job was just wondering if u guys have heard if they have slipped before at high speed?

Back