Traxxas 4 tec 2.5 cnc Billet parts Extinct:(

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big daddy kane

RC Newbie
Reaction score
So I have a traxxas 4 tec nitro. 2.5r ..nice little car but I've recently wanted to upgrade a few part, some for performance, some for pure looks , too cnc aluminum,..but. I can't find any of these parts, I know it's a older car and all but you can search and find tons of pics of them fully upgraded matching colors and all..like every part..so I know they existed at one point in time lol anyone know somthing I don't on where I might find more then aluminum front hubs for this thing lol.it needs some shiny stuff asap, please help

Yup
Have you tried the Traxxas website yet?
Yup They have all the plastics but no aluminum parts...all the old forum's from like 2005 say they were mostly from a company called proline..but I think they no longer exist lol

Or powerline
Yup

Yup They have all the plastics but no aluminum parts...all the old forum's from like 2005 say they were mostly from a company called proline..but I think they no longer exist lol
I think

You can always keep it for your Street Basher and start a new project car for show.

Back