Transmitter and receiver advice

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chip888

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi guys
I have just dug my hsp pacesetter out the shed after many years. The receiver/transmitter seems to be dodgy and so I’m asking for any advice suggestions on what I could get to replace the kit. Searched the same model I have but all seems out of stock. Also how many channel receiver so I need? I only have 3 plugs plugged into this current one that is 6 channel so I’m guessing I don’t need 6 channel. Any advice suggestions much appreciated people! Cheers!

Your typical nitro car will have a steering channel, and another for the throttle servo. You then have an auxillary port where you plug in the battery pack to power the servos.

A great radio for around $40 is the Flysky GT3B. lots of guys on here have them, and I have not heard a single complaint. I love mine as well.

And welcome to RCT.

any 2 channel radio with a battery plug. you can use a 2 channel only but will have to add battery thru a Y splitter wire