Transformers....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries about Prime in this one...he does what needs to be done.

All I can say is CAMARO baby...!!!

Not sure about that...the chick was hotter than the car...

Yes she is hot but since I am married..I can get the car without getting killed.

Depends, that particular car had a mind of its own...and seemed to really like the hot chick. :D

How would the movie be for 9 and 10yr old girls? I see its PG-13, is it mostly for violance? My son and I sooo want to see this!!
language as well as violence i believe.. it was a awesome movie though!!!

Took them to see it today. Really good flick. Yeah a little language, and lots of action, thats what they like!!!! I just get learey of PG-13 with sexual based stuff for the kids, that and excessive swearing.

I think I will pick this up on DVD when it comes out too.

Glad they liked it. May take my kids to see it tomorrow...depends on how well behaved they are while I do my yardwork...

LOL, yeah my son loved it. I thought it was good, but it took a while to get "going".

They are a couple of movies up on me, they already saw Pirates and Silver Surfer..........

Saw Silver Surfer last night. Not bad. A bit predictable if you read the comic books when you were younger, but still entertaining.

Call me old school, but I'd much rather go to a drive in then a theater. Much more relaxing and comfortable for me.

-Michael
Woodie's no fool he knows that you can get more action in a drive thru...lol i used to go as a kid you know sneak 3-4 friends in the trunk.....but they closed them all down too bad...i used to like them

Would this movie be cool to take my 7yr old to? He has seen movies like MIB, Spiderman, Superman.... Any worse than those?

I'd say better than all of them.

It has harsh language and some violence, but no really bloody violence...just destructive if you know what I mean.

I'd say he would love it...but if he gets nightmares, this movie might provide fodder for them.

Cool, thanks Sky... I think he'll be fine with it...

you gotta go to different zones... alot of them dont work.

I still can't do jack poop, what a stupid game, but at least I got to use a lot of profanity!

Saw the movie last night and it was awesome!! Talk about watching one of the best times in my childhood in 2 1/2 hours! I hate to admit it, but I got teary eyed when the Autobots were introduced. Man it was all my heros from my childhood "Come to life" LOL One of my favorite parts of the movie was when Optimus Prime said "Autobots... Roll out!! Primes voice was almost a dead ringer for the cartoons voice too... does anybody know if that is the same guy who did the voice for the cartoon? Can't wait for the DVD!

Tom