Traded a scope for this Associated Mgt 4.6

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluetickduke

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
traded a tactical scope for this..

brand new engine not even finished breaking in
(. 28)

tons of extra parts in the package

guy owns a machine shop here in town custom made suspension arms
custom made drop link
custom titanium bumpers
titanium screws plus extras
extra titanium and aluminum stock, flat and round
fixture for the cnc machine for the arms 😁
multiple shock spring sets
differential locker(s)
custom made shock tower

fired up on the first bump of the drill 😉😁😁
🏎️ 💨 💨

20210824_092831.jpg
20210824_092807.jpg
20210824_092800.jpg
20210824_092755.jpg
20210824_092751.jpg
20210824_092744.jpg
20210824_092735.jpg
20210824_092718.jpg
20210824_092706.jpg
20210823_070816.jpg

Interesting big block maxx. You keeping the stock sippy cup? 🤣

LOL ,that is not a Maxx ,you just disrespected Team Associated!..:cry:
My appologies. I was going by the arms. When the truck is all aftermarket, slightly harder. Had I clicked on the pic with the tranny, id notice.

To feel more like a horses ass I just saw the mgt in the thread.🤣 used to want the 8.0

Last edited:
My appologies. I was going by the arms. When the truck is all aftermarket, slightly harder. Had I clicked on the pic with the tranny, id notice.

To feel more like a horses ass I just saw the mgt in the thread.🤣 used to want the 8.0
Someone elses turn to feel like a jackass lol. I felt that way yesterday when Someone posted up questions about the Mach 427 engine and I'm giving them info about the 454 instead of the 427 and even telling other in the thread that they were posting info about the wrong engine when they were posting info about the right engine. I felt like an idiot 🤣 🤣 🤣

This is very cool, and awesome that the arms are Titanium. Good luck breaking or bending those. It's kinda like spring steel, but a lot tougher. Did he also give you the dxf file or a CNC program for making the arms?

yes I have the files for the arms also
This is very cool, and awesome that the arms are Titanium. Good luck breaking or bending those. It's kinda like spring steel, but a lot tougher. Did he also give you the dxf file or a CNC program for making the arms?
I'm a machinist of 16 years myself
Interesting big block maxx. You keeping the stock sippy cup? 🤣
I guess that went over my head 🤔🥴 I don't get it

thank you! I'm picking up an 8.0 tonight 😃

I could have got a nice one the other day on auction ,but bought a new
engine instead ,the reason why I didnt get it is because I already have 3
of them ,but not the 8.0 .but the other reason ,is because they are discontinued ,
so be aware of that!
Their weak spot is the diff case housing where the hinge pin goes in ,so just because
you have aluminum upgrades ,doesn't mean it bullet proof unless your diff cases are
aluminum too!
That aluminum is heavy ,so that engine may struggle ,the AE. 28 is a reliable engine ,
however ,that has a second gen starter that really wasn't that good ,the one on the
8.0 engine tend to fall apart while running ,also ,protect the o-way bearing inside
the tranny ,they are hard to find!
But all & all ,that is a solid platform truck ,I wish they would repop them out again ,
as I would not hesitate to buy another if they did ,they smoke the TMaxx all day long!..:thumbs-up: