Trade for this??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can't see what your posting it requires log in info to see it

that guy wants to trade for anything basically, I've talked to him several times. i wouldnt do it. you already have an axial, why would you want that, its pretty poorly built imo and uses wk axles, it would be a step down imo from what you already have.

ha ha, you have to have a star on rcc to see em guys...just trust its not worth it. its pretty ghetto.

Crap lol ok here ya go... Keep in mind the desert truck need battery and radio gear.

LIKE IT SAYS 2.2 C0MP TUBER ROLLER H0ME MADE... WK AXLES L0CKED PEDE TRANNY L0CKED.. AX 10 BEADL0CKS WITH MASHERS FR0NTS CUT F0R BETTER TRACTI0N.. T MAXX SH0CKS BENT LINKS FR0NT AND REAR H0MEMADE STEERING SERV0 M0UNT H0ME MADE DIG UNIT... C0MES WITH S0ME EXTRA PARTS F0R THE AXLES ASKING 250 SHIPED 0B0.. WILL TAKE TRADES F0R A L0SI MINI R0CK CRAWLER

PICS

HPIM1751.jpg

HPIM1752.jpg

HPIM1753.jpg

HPIM1754.jpg

Last edited:
do your self a favor Brando and dont do it. you would be pissed when you got it and realized how crappy it is. its pretty poorly built imo.

Looks like a piece of crap. Stock axial artr would be 10x better than that thing.....

Don't do it!!!!! LOL!!! yeah it looks pretty crappy to me to, and that dig looks like it could go out on you at any time....

I have a Clod crawler that I am tring to trade but I think its going to sit awhile I have about 850.00-900.00 into it I would like to get half but hay it will sit on the shelf,but that truck looks like something is not right on it thats my 2 cents.
Greg