towers ez pay

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Any of you ever use it? I like buying stuff from tower such as supply's but I've never bought any thing big like a rig and have always wondered about their ez pay 3 payment plan. Is it worth it? Do you get the rig at the first payment or what?

I've been wondering the same thing, but i think it is subject to credit approval. . .but i don't know that for sure

I'm not sure if that works with PayPal. I think it's automatically split into 3 payments on your credit card so you get the item right away.

I think Rolex is right regarding the credit card.

Pretty sure it's the same with PayPal as well.

I did it with my credit card and you get it sent to you with your first payment, that was how I got my Slash...I would think it could be done with pay pal as well

EDIT: Just checked and it looks like they only do easy pay with a credit/debit card

Last edited:
I have done it with my savage.

I had to use a credit card they wouldn't let me use paypal at that time. Might be different now?

Easy Pay is not available for PayPal or BillMeLater orders

It seems like it would be a good deal though. No interest and no fees.

Does that mean credit card as in a card that you charge stuff to and then pay it on a monthly bill or would my visa debit card for my bank account be the same thing? Sorry for the dumb questions but I have always paid cash or if I'm on the net, paypal.

We do not recommend the use of debit cards, checking cards, or virtual credit cards for Easy Pay purchases.
You should still be able to though. You could also get a PayPal debit card and probably use it.

Okay thanks.

I just used it for a 4x4 Slash....must have electric rig to chase camels and goats with....

I use it on occasion, with a Visa debit card. Just remember the payments!

Back