Tower Hobbies RC Deals Sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, the Enduro, looks pretty good to me for $320. Having a hard time saying “no.” I have so many RC’s but have not bought a new one in many years! Trying to resist. Anyway, I’m wondering, calling it a “trail truck,” does that distinguish it in any real way from a plain old crawler? Does the name “trail” have real world significance?

I have too many also but I'm not a quitter ... :p

Yes, the Enduro, looks pretty good to me for $320. Having a hard time saying “no.” I have so many RC’s but have not bought a new one in many years! Trying to resist. Anyway, I’m wondering, calling it a “trail truck,” does that distinguish it in any real way from a plain old crawler? Does the name “trail” have real world significance?

From my understanding just like in the real world IFS isn't as good for crawling as a solid axle.

I would like to pick one up at some point but I'm thinking more of a pre-runner type build would be fun with the IFS.

I get it. Thanks. Yeah, I didn’t even look over the front suspension. IFS I’d imagine is more suited to a truck that’s going to run a speedier life than a dedicated crawler ….

I'll just leave this right here...