Tmaxx Upgrades

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huggybear87

RCTalk Racer
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Since I have to order a new engine for my Maxx I figured I might as well order a whole lot of things to make postage worth while.
What I was thinking was:
  • OFNA .28jl engine
  • M2C alloy clutch
  • RPM A-arms
  • RPM True-Track rear
  • RPM Bulks
  • RPM Skid plates
  • RPM shock towers
  • RPM front hubs
  • Traxxas big bore shocks
  • Traxxas steel drive shafts
  • Pro-Line body probably the Chevy C10
  • Traxxas 17mm hub set
  • A set of Pro-Line 3.8" Trenchers mounted on Pro-Line Desperado 1/2"offset rims
Hopefully all paid for by my lovely wife's tax return

And I want to upgrade my steering servo I was thinking the Traxxas 2075 but I'm open to suggestions

steering servo I would go for a savox sc-0251 you can get them on ebay for aound 40 dollars and work real ggod on the maxx ,the 2075 is ok but turn a bigger set of wheels will strip the gears out quite quickly.

check the sticky thread - Most recommended Traxxas T-Maxx upgrades, tips, and tricks

only thing I would change on your list is the rpm front hubs ,the pillow balls will pop out quite easily due to the material they are made from ,there is a thread around somewhere showing how you can mod them with some copper pipe ill try to find it if I can....

I also have one of the protek servos in a revo and works well cost like 50 bucks from amain

Back