Tmaxx ford body

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DEF a good point! (pin intended!) like @hamz9561 mentioned... A SHARP exacto is KEY for slicing the tape so it doesn't lift or bunch up... Leads to bleeding and Mickey mouse looking edges.
I should mention... Painting bodies is a skill that takes time and practice. Don't be upset that it doesn't come out as you had hoped (if that happens) This is something ppl take a LONG time to master. That is why I stress reading a LOT... Watch vids, write down tips etc...

Also be sure to keep the blade,clean and free of any residue that should stick to it... Again, leading to poor results.
I have been painting for quite a while and I have yet to get one turn out exactly as I see it in my head while planning it and painting it.

I have been somewhat fortunate in my painting... Have had a few come out pretty nice... BUT I am far from the level of skill that I see many ppl have. Its fun to try tho!
I should also mention... It is Def something you'll want to do in a WELL ventilated location and a mask or better yet, respirator is a VERY good idea! Aside from getting dizzy and falling face first into your freshly painted body, you'll have rainbow boogies for a week! The paint is no joke!

Its cold out here and i dont have much of a garage but a barn with a room i can warm it u dont worry its ventilated

Ok. Just be careful! Be sure to mask off anything you don't want overspray on and be sure you have a clean area where nothing can get on/in your paint while you're doing the job.

Ok. Just be careful! Be sure to mask off anything you don't want overspray on and be sure you have a clean area where nothing can get on/in your paint while you're doing the job.
Thats gonna be hard in the barn might have to go to a buddys and do it