Tmaxx 3.3 Not Starting

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lakevilled

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Ok i have a Tmaxx 3.3 that i just got but i got it used. I started it up and than it ran fine but right away it started to spray either fuel or oil from where the glow plug is so i took the glow plug out and took off the head to see if there was a gasket or something not sealed. but that was not an apparent problem, that i saw. Than i put it back together. And it started right up but quit right away. And now it wont start and one thing i noticed was that the fuel line from the tank to the carb did not appear to be filled. Please give me any suggestions as how to fix the problem. thanks

What brass little washer the one on the glow plut or on the hsn?

glow plug.. does it have good compression....... can you turn the flywheel with your finger real easy...... start with factory settings that will give u a starting point... oh replace your fuel line too..last but not least make sure your glow plug is igniting

I'm having the same problem on my 2.5 - I crank and crank the motor, but the fuel line never seems to get filled with anything ... I have checked, and both the pressure and tank-to-carb line are clear (I can blow through them, but they do not appear to leak)... any suggestions?

:) Thanks!