Sold / Found tmaxx 3.3 body or integy piggy backs

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cordon

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
i just want toknow were to get them best from and how cheap i can get them. as a live in the uk everything is in pounds and i have not enough money to buy a brand new set of piggy backs as they cost around £90 and i am only 11.

buy from eBay ship it from the U.S. the brit pound is like U.S. 1.70 so it should be relitively cheap for you

Do not buy ANYTHING from integy.

why shouldnt i buy enything from integy when all i want is piggy backs :\

If everyone tells you don't buy Integy, should that not be a hint? Integys stuff is crap, it breaks easy and they have no warranty. Read their warranty, once you take it out of the package the warranty is over. I think in their words it says "if the product is used or intended to be used on an rc vehicle the warranty is void." Why would you want to support a company like that?

Yeah, NCNitro is dead on with the warranty, I bought ONE thing from integy, witch is an exhaust header, and it is so CRAPPY in quality, it just feels like its gonna break touching it.

so where best to get some piggy backs from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back