Tmax big block chassis kit.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyanKeith78

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, does anyone out there have a FLM Hyper Chassis for a Tmax big block for sell, or a RD Logics big block Chassis, or even an Integy extended web chassis for sell? Having such a hard time finding a nice big block chassis for my tmax build. Easy to find a UE Thunder chassis but them are pretty expensive, even used there running around 225.00. Is there anyone still making a big block kit for a Tmax?

i know dynamite back when made one. alot of conversions i saw though were custom gigs. seems everything is going brushless and revo for traxxas, not as much T-maxx anymore which sucks.
hope you find one!!

Dynamite, XTM, New Era also were companies that put one out. Might help with your searching.

I had an XTM conversion and my buddy had the Dynamite.

I love ebayers... "comes with everything you need!!" except pipe, manifold, steel outer cvd's...

Still, with that you can probably find a header that will work and decent cvd's, or 3.3 axles/diffs if your going with a mild big block.

yeah didnt figure it was a "everything you need" but it looks like it has more of the hard to find stuff all in one.

Yeah, longer chassis with chassis rails. A few of the conversions used a special rear skid that was lengthened, but the dynamite one used all stock and included longer chassis rails. The only real issue would be if the rear center cvd broke as I think the front one was the same length as stock. I'm sure you could fashion something out of a revo center slider though. A bb won't put down the torque the brushless revo does and the center axle seems to hold up fine.

Back