'Tis the season...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamz9561

Proud Short Bus Rider
Supporter
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
This is the time of the holiday season where we usually see the panicked look on the faces of shoppers looking for that last gift.

I've had my shopping done for a couple of weeks now and I'm curious how many of you are in panic shopping mode.

I've also been done for awhile, usually am several weeks before hand.

Aside from the kids (the wife takes care of them) all the adults agreed to do an Ebay wish list and everyone just buy something off of it. I'm only waiting on 2 more packages and I'm done. The only store shopping I had to do was for wrapping paper and tape.

Christmas Eve

I'm a procrastinator, and often wait until "the night before Christmas".

Chas

You mean you didn't see the flaming brown bag on your doorstep, Rolex????

I am done with my shopping. We've been selling a ton of vehicles the past few weeks, there are going to be some HAPPY kids (and dads) on Christmas morning.

I got the "last" of my Christmas shopping stuff in yesterday and was missing a gift for my Mom. At least it was just one of the "This is neat gifts."

Rolex, I will Hand Deliver My Gift to you.....As most i have been done since mid November, I HATE last minute shopping.

Back