tire/steering help?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

backlash92

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
hi my onroad car pullt to the left all the time and it eating through the inside of the front tires any1 help me on how to fix this thanks

Give it a wheel alinement. There should be turnbucles on the steering arms that you can adjust.

Turn on the controller and truck power. Turn your fine tuning steering adjustment to center. Adjust the turnbuckles to set wheel alignment. You can eye ball them or use a ruler and measuring tape to line them up.

I'm sure there is a tool to do wheel alignments but I haven't found one.

okie iv got the fine tune set between 1 0 , 1 it goes left 0 it goes to the right and between the two its still abit off

Are you front wheels parallel? You may have to adjust the turn buckle to make them parallel. Also are your back tires turned in a little and the same amount? If your back wheels are toe in a little (I think 4 degrees) it will help it to stay straight.

back are fine and cab u explain how to adjust pls

From your steering servo follow the linkage and tie rod to the wheel hubs. The tie rod should be threaded with a spot on it to put a wrench. Turn the tie rod one way or the other until your wheels are straight.