Tire glue

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revorunner

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys I had the revo out today and I must say that the truck is one bad ass truck I have the engine at stock settings and I can't keep the front end on the ground I keep blowing the tires off the rim and I was just wondering if there was a better type of glue right now I use a medium ca glue any recomendations will be appriciated

regular super glue should work just make sure the tire and rim is clean.

I bought some Losi Tire glue at my LHS, and it holds on my Jato's tires, so it should work for your Revo.

Thanks for the quick response I just got back in again and I just broke the spring on my clutch again gonna go to the lhs tomorrow to upgrade to the 3 shoe clutch

I recently tried the light CA glue. I've always used medium until now. The light stuff seems to be holding up much better than the medium. The only downside is that you get very little time to work as it cures way faster. Almost immediately. So you have to work your way around the tire and just put a drop of glue every inch or so as you get the bead situated on the rim.

Be careful if you try it. It comes out of the bottle almost like water. Very light/thin stuff.

Back