Time to dust the trucks off....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1 Bad STi

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Just sayin hey to everyone who remembers yours truely.

Long time no talk people, its about time I fix my savage up and get the mods goin on the LST.

I've been so busy w/ my last semester of college/interviewing/and workin on 1:1 Car.

Hows the scene Brian (Olds)?

Welcome back.
I'll be seeing you on the boards.

Bout dang time! Bust em out its getting warm over here in Cali

Well... I've gotten a revo and really messed around with the savage suspension a lot since we last met.

I can tell you that a revo can withstand a heck of a beating... The refinery is all messed up and isn't all that fun for more than an hour. Someone went mudding at the spot by ZaZa's restaurant and messed it all up where we were bashing last fall.

I went to "The Hill" BMX track in elgin a few weeks back and handed a few guys with hopped up savages their ass with my revo... They weren't very good drivers... but they had a lot of power in their trucks when they had them running. I beat my revo for 4 hours straight almost and broke a rear axle that ended my day.

Hope to hook up with you again this spring/summer/fall. But your about to start your "real" life... so time may become to short for bashing.

BTW, if I say their "bad" drivers... they are some really bad drivers... ;)

Last edited:
Brian, Ill scope out some spots in rockford again ,maybe you can make the trip.