Time for a new body for the kid's Stampede 4x4

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DBGrip

RC Newbie
Reaction score
So, a few weeks after running the Christmas Stampede it's time for new body. Have already swapped to the Pro-Line body mounts. Looking for suggestions. The original Stampede body is cool and all but it feels like it's 1/12 to me. Anyone had any luck with Slash Bodies on a Pede?

The body probably won’t fit with MT tires, my Slash body doesn’t even fit on my Slash 2wd with some SCT tires! You could probably mod an Arrma Granite 4x4 body to fit it, the Granite body is larger than the Stampede body I believe.

I have done 1966 f-100, 1954 chevy task force, and 2016 f-250 (the 250 is a bit big. ) Look up bodies by heisenburg on this forum, maybe you'll find my builds.
Some of those builds here https://www.rctalk.com/forum/threads/bodies-by-heisenburg.126361/
I would have put up more, but there seems to be no interest. good luck

Thanks guys! Keep them coming out in. I had looked at the Silverado, and the bash body (if it was $50 instead of 80, it would be in the mail). I know the Slash wouldn't fit on the stock Pede body mounts, which was why I had mentioned the ProLine mounts where I could lift the Body a good bit.

Back