Throttle servo issues

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zakvrady11

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys,
new around here, I was just driving my hobao hyper 7 tq2 normally when it just stopped responding to me pulling the trigger, the steering still works fine but when I pull the trigger the throttle servo only just twitches a bit. I’ve tried replacing and batteries and what not does this mean I’m in for a new throttle servo? Thanks a lot in advance

unplug the channel 2 servo now take ch 1 servo and plug into ch2 see if pulling trigger make servo work.. if it does you need a new throttle servo easy find at many places all depends what you are willing to spend..Id check specs on bad servo and get as close to that as I can.. throw How many degrees it will turn . only get a servo the same unless you have a radio you can adjust endpoints..

Last edited:
unplug the channel 2 servo now take ch 1 servo and plug into ch2 see if pulling trigger make servo work.. if it does you need a new throttle servo easy find at many places all depends what you are willing to spend..Id check specs on bad servo and get as close to that as I can.. throw How many degrees it will turn . only get a servo the same unless you have a radio you can adjust endpoints..
Hey mate, have tried this and steering works fine but same issue when flipped.

so throttle servo is still not working but steering works in either channel .so it looks like th servo is bad (replace)