Throttle & Brake Linkage Help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R/C tommy

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Hello Everyone. Well as you can see this is now my 2nd post, being a newbie to this R/c Nitro Thing. Give you all a little history of what I have been doing. I brought a Kyosha Inferno MP-777 rolling chassis. I have brought a New Engine, Throttle Servo, Steering Servo, Exhaust pipe, Fuel Lines. I also brought the Dyamite Linkage set to hook up and I will be confused on how to put this on. Does anyone have a picture looking head on at it to how this goes on? Have a Hi-tek servo and a Savok Servo for it. This Buggy will be for Racing at my Local Track. Any help here would be awesome. Thankyou in advance Tom.:\

Really, all these ppl looking about 40 and not 1 reply.? Reallly need help with this guys i am all new to this. Thankyou.:\

looking at a picture doesn't really describe how to do all of that. If you google image search the kyosho mp777 you will find a ton of pics of it like the one your asking for. Honestly though as far as installing those parts it is the same exact process as it is with any other rc car. With that being said you may be better off looking on youtube how to properly install nitro rc engine for example. Search how to install each thing you are installing individually starting with your engine, then exhaust, then your servos. Remember to use the servo with the most torque as your steering servo.

Thankyou very much for the information on the you tube videos. I will check them out now.

Your welcome! Sorry about the late reply I only check in on the site every now and then.

Back