Thoughts on Chargers

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Polyboy33

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
I am in the market for a new charger and have narrowed it down to these two. Any thoughts on either from personal use? Good and bad of each?

Junsi iCharger 456 Duo

Hitec RDX2 1000

Both are great chargers. The Junsi chargers can only be powered by using a DC power supply. The HiTec can do both AC and DC (both normal wall plug and DC power supply)

If your racing Id go with the Junsi. If your racing, and doing other areas of RC, and don't want to get a external power supply, Id go with the HiTec. Out of those 2 chargers.

My uncle has a 308 Duo himself. Pretty nice charger. Does 30 amps and 8s. 456 would do 45 amps and 6s.
20171017_171231.jpg

I use a SkyRC T200 myself. Perfect for my uses. Charges 2 2s lipos at the same time at 10 amps no problems. Looking to getting an upgrade tho. Looking into the gensacearespammers D300 or the Hota D6 Pro for my next one.
IMG_20221118_161441_080.jpg

My requirements for chargers is having enough power for your charging and discharging uses/needs, IR reader, cell voltage reader, and a balance/storage/discharge mode for batteries. And a LCD or color screen will also be nice. And a system that is easy to navigate and use.

I have a few chargers and just got this one from rcplanet. I really like it. It was right there at the $100 mark(about 120-130) and it has dc or ac input, reads IR which is important now that my batteries have been around a few years, and it can do 2 batteries at once. It’s very compact as well.
image.jpg

Back