Thought i wold share a SICK revo vid!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revoo 3.3

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing

Last edited by a moderator:
nice video.
I will not agree with the way they were driving those trucks though.
Kinda stupid.

Kinda stupid.

WHAT?!! WHY?! That's what you call REAL BASHING! Almost no one does that kind of stuff anymore. That is hardcore bashing there.

Thanks for posting that Revoo 3.3 :D

thats what i call REAL BASHIN!!!:D

Try jumping off of the roof of a house not in sand.

Thats not bashing though, thats more "hey watch me drive my car off this roof, i know my cars not gonna come out of it without damage, but hey." Thats not proper bashing its more I'm gonna wreck my car.

Great video! Thanks for posting it. Them Revos did take a lot of bashing!

Nice.. I wonder how much down time they had fixing trucks. Looked like they had a few backups..

I will have to admit that there were a couple parts that looked like it would have been fun.

But the rest of it looked like these kids like spending mommy and daddys money :D

What i want to know is how these goobers going to run their revos like that and as soon as i jump mine off a small ramp into grass i break a damn shock shaft :/

that was some nice bashing right there!! that is how bashing is supposed to be done!!

looks like some stuff olds would try!

nice video.
Kinda stupid.

Yeah ok that's what I think 2 hahahaha not!!!! I love getting my truck out and seeing what it can and can't do! When I go out if I run all I want and i could still drive back to the car or house and not have to carry it then it was a good day if not still a good day!!! Just as long as I had fun!!!!

Looks like a fun place to run. I really don't get what all the hype is though. I didn't see much that was too far above/beyond a bash session I have with my friends.

With the economy the way it is, we have far fewer places to run due to noone building or preparing to build homes/business's anymore. I used to have a few places like that, but they all grew over and no new ones are anywhere around.

Guess I can just be glad that I have toys and not be one of the unfortunate many who don't have jobs...

Looks like a fun place to run. I really don't get what all the hype is though. I didn't see much that was too far above/beyond a bash session I have with my friends.

With the economy the way it is, we have far fewer places to run due to noone building or preparing to build homes/business's anymore. I used to have a few places like that, but they all grew over and no new ones are anywhere around.

Guess I can just be glad that I have toys and not be one of the unfortunate many who don't have jobs...

bmx tracks are always good!

That was some sick A$$ bashing right there, I have never seen a RC do that many cart wheels, and what amazed me most was that it drove away after it stopped cart wheeling...I wish I had a spot like that too..

I'm going to enroll my Revo in the circus, well, I would if it wasn't for the damn clowns! I've seen mine do at least 30 cart-wheels in a row and keep running.

Nice video!

Back